Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING TO GOD ABOUT?

"But You, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the one who lifts up my head." (Psalm 3 v 3 Holman CSB) "Even before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear." (Isaiah 65 v 24 Holman CSB) If you don't as of yet have one, you need to prayerfully consider getting a copy of the, Holman Christian Standard Bible. Does anyone know what knowledge is? I don't mean the world's definition but I am talking about, Kingdom knowledge? What about wisdom? I believe that we are being pulled in several different directions. I believe that we have not established an identity? I believe that when you stand on what you believe; what you believe will stand by you? Amen? Knowledge is information. Wisdom is the nohow to apply that information. Turn in your Bibles' to the Book of Proverbs and let me guide you into the ways of wisdom. God uses a woman to describe wisdom? So, give yourself a hand (3 v 13-18) now go with me to chapter 5 and read verses 1-6....................... God uses a woman to describe evil...............? Now go with me quickly to Chapter 9 and read 1-18....... What do you notice?..... What woman do you identify with?........................ And be honest? These are the (7) Pillars: Prudence, Knowledge, Discretion, Counsel, Sound Judgement, Understanding, Power. If you are not in possession of all of these, your house has not been built; your house is still under construction............................ "Every wise woman builds her house, but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands." (Pro. 14 v 1 Holman) "You achieve greatness by serving others." "What you appreciate in life will increase in value." Now let's go to John 4 v 24: Start reading............. "God is spirit, and those that worship Him must worship Him in spirit..............(the word truth is not in the original language).......... "Our spirit makes us conscious of things beyond the visible dimension." I am going to get a little fleshy here. One of the benefits of marriage is sex. One of the pleasures of marriage is learning to enjoy each other. The same way that a man and a woman enjoy sex and each other is the same way that we experience God. This is called: The Joy of Obedience. Learn to enjoy God......................

No comments:

Post a Comment