Saturday, February 9, 2013

DEATH (With A Little Help From My Friends)

80% of the people that you see in church and fellowship with every Sunday have never had a born-again experience..............Let's stop right now and make sure that you are born-again:


My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner.  
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that He died on the cross and shed His blood for the forgiveness of my sins.  
I believe Jesus rose again from the dead by the power of the Holy Ghost and sits on the right hand of God.

Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and wash all my sins away with Your blood.  
I invite you into my heart as my personal Savior, and will follow you the rest of my life.
Your Word says you'll turn no one away, and that includes me.  Therefore, I know you've heard me, and I know you've answered me, and I know I'm saved.
Thank you, Jesus, for saving my soul.
Now raise your hands and thank and praise the Lord for saving your soul, open your heart and receive the life-giving Spirit of God.
 
Congratulations you have now been born again
 
 
80% of us are just "playing church"............
Is that you?................................................................
I want each of you to stop for a moment and re-examine yourself....................................................

The reason given by 80% of Christians on their reason for attending church
 is they didn't want to die without Jesus.....................................................................
80% took John 3:16 literally: For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.(Holman CSB)
But weren't taught scripturally, John 3:3:
 I assure you: Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.


I urge you to spend time daily reading and studying the Word of God, it will change your life.
 



Walking In Your Authority

 If you are not "Walking in your Authority" then you are not serving or honoring God..........................................
Let's go to the book of Genesis and review our authority,   Be Fruitful...Multiply....Fill....Subdue....Rule............
That's how we are to walk in our authority...................but because of sin, let me teach here.............................
The consequence of sin always leads to death, I said, The Consequence of Sin is Death!...............................
In order to make something die, what do you do? I said, in order to kill something what must you do?
You Stop Feeding It.................If You Stop Feeding Sin..............It Will What...............
IT WILL DIE!.........................................................................................................


Well Jesus came. Jesus, hung, bled and died. Jesus became propitiation for our sin.........
Unless and until you believe this beyond the shadow of doubt, you will never be free.........
From sin and death and that is why Jesus came and did what He did, to set us free...........
 From this sinful life in the flesh..
Does anybody believe that with me?


Galatians 2:20 is a verse that I know that you are all familiar with but let's look at  21: I do not set aside the grace (unmerited favor) of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died for nothing.
 Let me ask you..................Did Christ die for nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment