Monday, February 17, 2014

ON THE SAME PAGE

How did you sleep last night? Was your sleep sweet?..........................
 
While I was praying and interceding last night and into the morning, yes.................
P-U-S-H (Pray Until Something Happens) and I prayed and something did.................
 
Jesus spoke to me just as clear as I am speaking to you now:
 
 
TODAY, I WANT YOU TO SURRENDER EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE TO ME AND WATCH..........AND WATCH
WATCH ME TRANSFORM EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE TO MY GLORY...................................
NOT ONLY THE BAD PARTS BUT THE GOOD AS WELL.........EXCHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR MINE.................
I WANT YOU TO SEE ME IN EVERYTHING YOU DO...........I WANT YOU TO SENSE MY PRESENCE.............
STARTING TODAY.............I WANT YOU TO NEVER DOUBT BUT TO BELIEVE.............SURRENDER...........
WHAT YOU DON'T SURRENDER..................YOU WILL LOSE..............THUS SAITH THE LORD................
 
 
I believe that God is speaking in the present tense here. What you choose to hold on to you will lose.
Your house, your job, your money, your children, your life..........................................................
 
 
Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I come to you naked and ashamed. I come to you in sackcloth and ashes.
Take my life Jesus and exchange it for yours. I realize that I will never understand why as I draw closer to your heart that my life seems to unravel. I realize that unless I totally surrender all my creature comforts and allow your Holy Presence to surround me (7) seven ways: North, South, East, West, Top, Bottom and All Around, I will be a child.
Father, you have revealed to me that you are looking for people, so Father, I confess that I have grown up and I am ready to accept everything your way. Father, I may feel uncomfortable. Lord, I may have to give up more than a few relationships. I may have to change my occupation. I may have to surrender finance. I may have to forsake my children for a season. Whatever it is Father, I am prepared to do it. I declare that I am prepared to lose my life so I can reign with Jesus. Thank you Father, for your Divine Intelligence, this morning. Yes, yes....I will build that ark.....
 

Are We On The Same Page?

No comments:

Post a Comment