Tuesday, February 4, 2014

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

Every day, I find myself praying something a little like this, please pray this with me:
 
Lord, I am sorry for the things that I've done wrong. I thank you for dying on the cross for me. I recognize that I am a sinner in need of a Savior, and I believe that you alone can save me from the penalty of my sins. Please apply your blood to my life right now. From this day forward, I want to live my life Your way, by the power of Your Spirit within me. I invite you to come into my life right now and make me a new person. Thank you, Jesus.

We are going to drop some questions into your lap to ponder into your spirit this week:
 
1- How can you run from God without running into Him?
2- If you are busy playing someone else in the stage of life, who is going to play you?
3- Why does satan know what I am thinking?
4- Are you following your plan or God's plan?

Your Heavenly Father must be first and foremost in your life. How often do we become "christian know-it-alls" and we don't even know what His voice really sounds like? The Word  says: "My sheep hear my voice!" Not my lamb.
To often we are lead astray by false doctrine and we allow our emotions to lead us into the wilderness instead of into the promised land. Our prayers go unanswered because they do not line up with "The Word". If you can't get in agreement with your spouse/brother/sister; how can you be in agreement with God? We want God to bless our mess when God was trying to lead you down a different path if you had only aligned yourself with His Will. You see, child-of-God, we often can't see the "big picture", that the Master Creator of the Universe, can.  God is transcendent, do you have any idea what that means?...................It means that your Daddy is not limited, so what is written for our remembrance in John 10 v 10 is meant to stand by itself. Equate to the devil his works and equate to God His Works.
 
Steal+kill+destroy = devil................................Life+Abundantly= God

 
We believe that some have forgotten who they are:
 
                                                                       You are 
                                                                                   Royalty
                                                                                   Sons and daughters of the King
                                                                                   Children of the most High God
                                                                                   Heirs
                                                                                   Citizens of Heaven
                                                                                   A peculiar people
                                                                                   Chosen
                                                                                                               

 
                                                                          Remember Who You Are......... 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to be reminded once again that I am royalty and so much more. Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post MOG, Knowing who we are in Christ, helps us to live in the righteousness of Christ. God bless.

    ReplyDelete