Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SIN IS - SIN ISN'T

How is everyone today?

 The Lord woke me up early this morning and placed His Word in my spirit…………..
Thank you Father for using me to speak to your children, in Jesus name………………….
I am feeling a lot uncomfortable this morning. I am being led to teach. I have been fasting and praying.
 I have been doing the will of God for my life.
And you, child-of-God…………What have you been doing? You’ve been sinning……..
Instead of drawing closer to God…………You’ve been hanging out…………………....
Well the good Pastor is about to snatch you off the street………………………………..

First points that we are going to cover:

1.      Stop living in the past………..My brother, my sister when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you were hidden in Christ with God……......
I said, you were hidden with Christ in God…….and when you hide something that means that you can’t find it………so stop throwing pity parties because you are hidden in Christ with God. Child-of-God, I taught this before but you aren’t receiving it in your spirit. Stop receiving the things of God in your flesh……….
Because your flesh can’t understand the things of God…….only your spirit can.

2.      Stop intellectualizing God……Family, when you got saved you took on the mind of Christ; the wisdom of God and the Holy Spirit, who never loses His power. Now since you have the mind of Christ (who is God), His wisdom and the Holy Spirit omnipotent power………..Why do you resist…….You don’t have to think, worry or wonder………God will do it all for you………….
      in your spirit.

3.      Negative by nature ………Child-of-God, face it, you don’t want ME, you want to control me. If I ask you to do anything you resist. You want me to bless you but when I ask you to do something your positive because negative……….
Why? Because the flesh is negative by nature. I repeat, the flesh is negative by nature. You can not serve God in the flesh. God can only be served in the spirit.
 My brother, my sister, the positive lives in your spirit…………………



 Read/Study/Meditate/ Pray/Apply: Romans 6 v 1-6 
                                                            Romans 13 v 1
                                                           Romans 8 v 11

No comments:

Post a Comment