Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OPEN DOOR


God guides me through open doors to greater good.
 
Open doors are my opportunities to learn, grow, and improve.
They lead me to corridors of life where I receive and contribute
gifts of inspiration, talent, and physical substance. Open doors are
part of the divine order in my life.
 
 
I have often heard the saying, "When one door closes, another
one opens." Yet instead of waiting for another door of opportunity to
open as in this analogy, might I actually find that a closing door is
responding to the powerful draft from a door that has already opened?
I expect doors of opportunity to be swinging on their hinges with the
momentum of the powerful action of God's good.
 
God leads me to and guides me through open doors to greater,
more abundant good.
 
"There in heaven a door stood open! And the first voice, which
I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, 'Come up here,
and I will show you what must take place after this.'"--Revelation 4:1
 
My prayer is that anyone reading this message that doesn't believe that in heaven there is a door with your name on it;
That doesn't believe that God is real and that Jesus is alive and that He lives in your heart. That doesn't believe that they are not of this world but you are, I said,You Are, are citizen of a place called Heaven...
Would you kindly walk with me today...........Walk with me.....................................................................
Through the open door ministry of Christ, Inc.?..............You are Christ,Inc............Your Heart is the place where He lives............Christ, Inc.(is the Home of God)................Will you invite Jesus in today?................
Not just for a pre-arranged visit but an unannouced visit to stay?................................................................
I encourage you to open up your heart and share what this prayer has done for you.....................................
(Many of you think you know God but do you really know Jesus...............................................................
Do you believe that Jesus is God come in the flesh?...................................................................................
.Do you believe that Jesus wants you to have victory in every area of your life?...........................................
I would like you to answer this (1) basic question: Why did Jesus have to die?........................................
                                                                                            Can you answer it?
 

2 comments:

  1. Tarrent-Arthur you are a breath of cool air in the desert. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR SHARING SUCH WISDOME!

    ReplyDelete