Monday, March 11, 2013

STOP GLORIFYING..........him (satan)


Every time you fall into sin or do anything contrary to God's Word; you glorify him.................
This practice must stop immediately.....................
1 John 1 v 9 is you "confess-your-sin" free verse...............
 
Who gets the Glory.............................................GOD...........
 
 
any questions ?
 
*Stop INow.................................................................................Glorify GOD
 

Everything I have/Everything I am/Every good thing I've done/I owe to Jesus/Blessing and favor/I owe to your sacrifice at calvary/You get the glory/You get the glory/ You get the glory from it all/Blessing, honor and glory we give to You/Wisdom, power and splendor belong to You/I can't take the credit for the things You do/Every good and perfect gift comes from You/Whenever I succeed it's because of You/So any praise I gain I give it all to You/Nobody/Nobody/Nobody/Nobody/Nobody/Nobody/Nobody but You get the glory/From it all/ For thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....
Jesus, you get the G-L-O-R-Y.....................H-A-L-L-E-L-U-J-A-H

4 comments:

  1. Amen and Hallelujah! Praise God alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love and excitement for The Lord is infectious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sense your Spirit Tarrant-Arthur. It's uplifting. Praise the lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one thing is required. Love the Lord you God with all your heart, with all your mind and all your strength.

    ReplyDelete