Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I AM THE CHURCH

"CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION, IT'S A RELATIONSHIP!"

Religion: belief in a divine or superhuman power or powers to be obeyed and worshiped as the creator(s) and ruler(s) of the universe.
Relationship: the quality or state of being related; connection by blood, marriage, etc.; kinship.

Ignorance is the most violent element in human society. I said, IGNORANCE IS THE MOST VIOLENT ELEMENT IN HUMAN SOCIETY!
The same feet that were earlier in the day washed by Jesus were the same feet that ran away from Him later that night.
The same men who lived, breathed, ate and walked with Jesus deserted Him at His greatest time of need because of IGNORANCE.
Maturity doesn't come with age; it comes with responsibility. I said, MATURITY DOESN'T COME WITH AGE IT COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITY! But God. I said, BUT GOD.....................
Jesus came to this Earth with a purpose. I said, JESUS HAD A PURPOSE FOR LEAVING YOU IN THIS WORLD!
Just like He had a purpose for Peter who denied Him three times before the cock crowed...............
OTHERWISE THE DAY YOU GOT SAVED JESUS WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY TAKEN YOU UP INTO HEAVEN!
Saints, when you leave God out of your life.............(c'mon somebody help me................................................
I said, WHEN YOU LEAVE GOD OUT OF YOUR LIFE.................................. YOU COMMIT SPIRITUAL SUICIDE!
Father God........Three things we want You to do today. We want you to open the eyes of the people. We want you to open the hearts of each and every one who receives this message. Reveal to each person who has the opportunity to know you like  we know you. We release the hope of God's calling on your life, in the name of Jesus. We release the riches of God's glory, in the name of Jesus and We release the exceeding greatness of God's power toward every believer, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, We ask that you open every mind. Stir every heart. Motivate every will. Line up every thought.
Oh God, in the name of Jesus. Every past mistake. Every wrong word. No more pity parties.
Only Victory celebrations. Lord God, break every yoke. Tear down every stronghold, in the name of Jesus.
Oh God, break every addiction. Alcohol. Substance. Gambling. Lord, restore and fix every broken relationship.
Family. Marriage. Work. Oh Lord, we need you all up in our business. We need you to cleanse us and wash us from every past hurt. Unforgiveness. Renew a right spirit within us, Father God. We ask these things in the matchless name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen and Amen.

Maturity doesn't come with age; it comes with the acceptance of responsibility. I said, MATURITY DOESN'T COME WITH AGE; IT COMES WITH ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY! You are God's responsibility. I said, YOU ARE GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY!  YOU BECAME GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST BECAUSE YOU WERE SICK AND TIRED OF DOING IT YOUR WAY! God is Love. God puts Love in us so we can give it to other people. I said, GOD IS LOVE. GOD PUTS LOVE IN US SO WE CAN GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE. God does not seek to take away your identity or your uniqueness. I said, GOD DOES NOT SEEK TO TAKE AWAY YOUR UNIQUENESS OR YOUR IDENTITY! God wants to lead you and guide you because HE LOVES YOU!
Your bills become His. Your situation His. Your life His. Your destiny His. WHY?............. HE LOVES YOU!

BUT IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE THE GLORY. WE MUST BE PREPARED TO EXPERIENCE THE SUFFERING..........(Romans 8:17)

 The devil has got a trap set. A trap designed to keep you in bondage. So place yourselves under God’s authority. Resist the devil, and he will run away from you. (James 4:7 GW)
Some of you think you can take a day off but remember this.............The Word and the Spirit agree. I said, THE WORD AND SPIRIT AGREE! You must always put the Word first and the Spirit second. So when you choose to take a day off you put the world first and the mind second. You see the Word and Spirit agree in the Supernatural and the world and the mind agree in the natural. (I'm getting too deep for you).....so let's review.....WHEN YOU LEAVE GOD OUT OF YOUR LIFE........................YOU COMMIT SPIRITUAL SUICIDE!

In closing................................. I am the Church...................... I will never be bound again.
Christ has set me free. Jesus is Saviour and Lord of my life. I am Holy Spirit filled and led.
I am A Church Without A Church. I am not about religion. I am about relationship. I am non-denominational.
I believe every word of the Bible is true from Genesis to Revelation. I believe in signs and wonders.
I believe in baptismo. I believe that God's nature is perfect. The essence of God's divine nature is love and righteousness. He is the source of a divine love called “agape” love. This is a love of unmerited favor. It is a love that is offered to all of mankind through God's grace. God's divine nature is also the source of righteousness in the world. His nature is the source of all goodness, love, truth, and wisdom. God's divine nature is so awesome that we cannot fully comprehend God. His nature is a great mystery to us that He reveals to mankind at the right place in time.
I believe in miracles. The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of receiving your prayer language and it's interpretation. I believe in the prophetic gifts. The Word of Wisdom. The Word of Knowledge. Faith. The discerning of spirits. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (2 Cor. 3:17 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment