Monday, December 24, 2012

SUPERNATURAL


Hi Pastor,
 
We were really encouraged by this story. I remember you saying that we will not have to attend the Lakeland revival because we will experience revival in our own churches. Let me share with you the miracles that come out of our church thru the power of ministry and prayer.
**Our neighbor had a stroke, she was in a coma on life support, after talking with her daughter the Lord directed me to go to the hospital to pray for her. We arrived at the hospital she was in the same room the Lord raised my mother out of, I prayed for her anointing her with oil and spoke life into her as the lord told me to. 2 days later I went next door to check with her daughter on her condition and she replied I just talked to mom and she was eating. I could not contain myself I started to praise God in the foyer. One of the patients there was an old pentecostal mother and she began to praise God with me, and the daughter told me "here is the miracle this mother praising God with you can't hear but when someone talks about God her ears open up and she can hear that." . The next day we heard someone yelling across the yard "hey there" It was our neighbor, she had be released from the hospital.
 
**My assistant Kathy, her mom was diagnosed with cancer 3 months ago. Kathy stood in proxy for her as we prayed and continued to pray for her healing, this past Sunday we celebrated her mother being cancer free.
 
**A church member worked in security and she was concerned about her job due to down-sizing. Well we prayed for her, this past Sunday she testified that she got a promotion on her job. When she first came into the church she looked as if she had just stepped out the club a few hours before she came to church. She use to club, drink everyday, and smoke since that Sunday she came to church that lifestyle is no longer a part of her and her countenance bears witness. Now she is in the process of getting a house.
 
**My grandson from birth was diagnosed with bilateral club feet and he has 1/3 heel in 1 foot and less than a 1/3 in the other foot, so the doctors said he would never be bale to walk. Well he is walking and when he went back to the doctor the doctor said I can't explain it. My daughter said it was the power of prayer. The doctor said we don't pray like that in our church but hey we need to.
 
** My daughter went to pay her light bill and had a credit of $900 on her bill. Well she told them it was not her who paid it and they traced it to a company and it was accidently credit to her bill. The power company said there is nothing they can do about it. Is the credit ok with you, of course she said yes.
 
These are some of them, there are more. God bless you. I am sincerely praying blessing for you.
 
Love,
Hattie
 

*This is the 21st Century New Testament Church and the Holy Spirit is still touching the lives of God's children. God has given the ministry a new vision and mission statement. We are no longer expecting the Supernatural; we are performing the SUPERNATURAL...............(We dare u to join up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment