Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PROVERBS 18:22


"He who finds a wife,  finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord."

 This sister  is definitely on the right track: 
  In a  brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was
  pursuing this question, "What kind of a man are you
  looking for?" She sat  quietly for a moment before
  looking him in the eye and  asking.

  "Do you really want to know? Reluctantly, he  said,
  "Yes." She began to expound............

  "As a woman in this  day and age, I am in a position to
  ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for
  myself. I pay my own bills."

  "I  take care of my household without the help of any
  man...or woman  for that matter. I am in the position
  to ask, "What can you bring  to the table?"

  The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that  she was
  referring to money.

  She quickly corrected his  thought and stated, "I am
  not referring to money. I need  something more."

  "I need a man who is striving for perfection  in every
   aspect of life."

  He sat back in his chair,  folded his arms, and asked
  her to explain.

  She said, "I am  looking for someone who is striving
  for perfection spiritually  because I don't need to be
  unequally yoked...believers mixed with  unbelievers is
  a recipe for disaster."

  "I need a man who  is striving for perfection
  financially because I don't need a  financial burden. I
  am looking for someone who is sensitive  enough to
  understand what I go through as a woman, but  strong
 enough to keep me grounded."

  "I am looking for  someone who I can respect. In order
  to be submissive, I must  respect him. I have no
  problem being submissive...he just has to  be worthy.
  God made woman to be a helpmate for man. I can't  help
  a man if he can't help himself." When she finished  her
  spill, she looked at him. He sat there with a puzzled
  look  on his face.
He said, "You're asking a lot."
She  replied, "I'm  worth a lot."

 I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!


1 comment:

  1. this is the spirit, no less is any better. I love it. the same goes for a woman too

    ReplyDelete