Thursday, January 16, 2014

PRESS THE BATTLE

Somebody once asked me this question: 'What do you want to be called?' 'Doctor, Pastor, Minister, Reverand?'  I thought for a brief moment and these words began to flow from my lips: I just want to be called........I am so honored just to be called of God.......and to be here amongst you. Nothing else really matters you see.....No certificate, award, degree or nomination will get you into Heaven.I just want to be called....It's all about whom you belong to...it's not about you...it's not about you. God offers us assurance ( Premium Paid-In-Full); man offers insurance (premium paid monthly). Eternal Life of Eternal Damnation, you choose? God meets you right where you are and takes you places that you've never been. God is about to take someone from a ministry of singleness to a ministry of marriage.....Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Bless the name of the Lord somebody.
Stay connected to Jesus- 'Your Personal Power Source'..........We should all be rejoicing because the world's economy is doing bad........who is the father of this world?......Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, that's what my Bible says in 1 John 4 v 4. My God is not a punk god, His name is EL SHADDAI, the God that is more than enough.....Glory to His Holy Name
Hallelujah! You can't turn Jesus on and off! 
You sow what you reap...........You sow what you reap........You sow love;you reap love......You sow money;you reap money............contraiwise..........You sow worry; you reap worry....You sow lonliness; you reap lonliness......etc. etc. etc.
The Bible says that you must sow ten percent of ALL, where I come from that means everything and that is what the Bible teaches in Genesis 14 v 14-20..............sow everything............
Are you sowing into your health? your children? your career? your marriage/realtionship? your family? (some people we have to learn to love but love them none the less) your finance? your home? your church/ministry? Whatever it is that you want from God....You must sow (plant, nurture and watch it grow) and God will multiply it (some 30, some 60 and some 100).......Hallelujah and you will reap a bountiful harvest of health, children, career, marriage/relationship, family,finance, home, church/ministry..........Does anybody need a blessing today? It is being released into the atmosphere and it's yours today according to your faith and your ability to sow everything back to God. There are 8810 (Eight thousand Eight hundred and Ten) promises in the Bible, one that will fit any situation or circumstance that you may find yourself in...............Press The Battle

2 comments:

  1. /l\ ...Namaste...Lovely...Truly...Truly Beautifully Stated...My Deepest...Most Humble Gratitude...I AM...One love... /l\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank. You. Brother a true word from a man God sent. I see everyday my need for a new blessing. Not to ask God to work on what I did yesterday but on me today. This was what the Lord said to me, out of you today. May our God be with you always. Giving you all your needs before you even know that they are there to be asked for. BscottB.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete