Tuesday, January 21, 2014

YOU PROMISED ME

  WHATEVER ANGERS YOU CONTROLS YOU.....................................................................

Let's Selah (pause and think about it) on that statement....................................................

Whatever angers you controls you?...................................What are you angry at Beloved?

What is causing you to get over into the flesh and into the enemies' camp?

Helen and I have both had several challenges this week .........Yes, Helen and I have challenges.

And from those challenges that we faced...........Comes this brief but important teaching:

It is important to have a working knowledge of the Scriptures..............
I said.........KNOW HOW TO WORK YOUR Believer's Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
Two......... LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR Word Excellence Anointing Power Oil Name.
And most of all: Remember Circumstances And Situations Happen to cause us to Love Like God.

Beloved.............Sister Helen and I are challenging you this week to spend some time..........
We are challenging you to spend some time in meditating this week.................................

God has put in our spirit several challenges that the Body of Christ is facing:



  1. God's Promise vs. World's Truth?
  2. Spirit's Willing vs. Flesh's Able?
  3. Jesus as Savior vs. Jesus as Lord?
  4. Your Church using Christ as a Career Opportunity vs. Christian Lifestyle?

Accountability+Responsibility+AccessibilityAUTHORITY

1 comment:

  1. Yes, thinking you for this it may look petty. I have lost my little dog Emerson of only Five years I let him out and he has not comeback to eat. I have no wife or child. He has been with me everywhere I go. If he is gone it's going to be some challengefor me. Pitifully put right. You have reminded me, God is in control of all things I have gave Him my life this is part of it.

    ReplyDelete