Friday, January 17, 2014

SATAN WILL TRY TO OFFER YOU A CROSS LESS LIFE

Jesus said in John, If any man serve me Him will my Father Honor. Well let me tell U Satan knows this & he will offer U a Cross less life because He knows the moment you are on that Cross he cannot touch U ! No demon can harass U ! Because of the Blood of Jesus & what was accomplished on that Cross! There is peace & protection from demonic activity because of the Blood that was shed on that Cross. When Jesus came to Earth the first thing Satan did was offer him a Cross less life ! In Matthew 4 he said, I will give U the Kingdoms of the World U don't have to gain the Throne through the Cross I'll give U that Throne without the Cross if only U fall down & worship me ! But Thank God Jesus said get thee behind me Satan ! But Satan comes a 2nd time through Peter & said not U Lord & Jesus looked at Peter & said get behind me Satan ! And as our Precious Redeemer is hanging on that Cross feeling pain, agony ! Losing all strength The Son of all Mighty God hanging there Bleeding on that Cross Satan doesn't give up Just before that Victorious Victory of Calvary!!! Satan comes back for the last time in Matthew 27 he says, if U are the Son of God come off that Cross!!! But Praise God Our Redeemer has won the Victory & said,It is finished!!! 
You can have Victory today if U don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior all U have to do is say:
 Lord Jesus Please forgive me of my sins come into my heart have the Holy Spirit reside in me teaching me your way's In Jesus Name Amen . If U have said this Prayer Welcome to the Family of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment