Thursday, November 8, 2012

BEING IN LOVE

Think back to when you met that man/woman that you just knew would be the one . Remember when you realized/admitted to yourself that you loved him/her . Now remember how much you wanted to act like you were in a movie and yell to everyone in the football stadium 'I love (fill in the name)!' You told family and friends how perfect he/she was; he/she was just what you were looking for . Well, I told THE LORD that I love Him today . And He said to me, 'How much do you love me? You haven't told anyone how good I've been to you . You haven' t shared how perfect my love is . You haven't spread the good news that I am always there to listen to your problems . You haven't told your family how I helped you pay your bills when you didn't have a high paying job, or how I got you a better one . You haven't shared with anyone how I took away that addiction that would have cost you not only your job, but also that man/woman that was just what you were looking for . So how much do you really love me?' So I said I would share with my friends and family (for starters) just how wonderful, perfect, understanding, patient, loving, unselfish, considerate and forgiving GOD really is . He has blessed me with a family that loves me and friends that I can confide in . But even more than that, He has saved me from destruction I couldn't even see coming. . He gave to me the peace of knowing Him and He has never broken a promise . Truly, He is the best thing that has ever happened to me . Being in Love with Jesus is the best thing that could ever happen to you. Celebrate Jesus each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment