Friday, November 9, 2012

OFFICE PRAISE


O - Oh Lord, help me not to cuss anybody out today 
F - Freeze my tongue, if somebody gets in my way 
F - Fill me with Your grace, so that I might stay cool 
I - I'm trying to do right, but I ain't nobody's fool 
C - Cause me to humble myself, before I get fired 
E - Even a saint like me sometimes gets tired
 
P - Praise your name, because You've saved me, many times before 
R - Rise up in me before I get in the door 
A - All Mighty One, You know I need you close 
I - Inspire me to be kind, if not to all, to most 
S - Show me how to be an example of Your love, not hate 
E - Even me Lord, I hope it's not too late
 
"Today I ask God to meet me at the office door, and sit with me all day"
 
Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Office Praise, is it okay if I share with my online group? I invite you to stop by and check out one of my blogs; hope you follow me. http://salvation2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete