Sunday, November 25, 2012

GOING ALL THE WAY WITH JESUS

All The Way(written by Dewitt Jones)


All the way, I’m going all the way (3x),
I’m going all the way with the Lord.


I’ve made my choice, I’m going all the way (3x),
I’m going all the way with the lord.


I’ve made my decision, I’m going all the way (3x),
I’m going all the way with the Lord.


No turning back, I’m going all the way (3x),
I’m going all the way with the Lord.


 It's time to make a decision: Are you going all the way?
We are not a 9 to 5 Ministry?
We are not a help-in-time-of-need only Ministry?
We are not a non-participating ministry?
We are not a me-only, me-first ministry?

We are a 24/7 Ministry.
We are a full-gospel Ministry.
We require your presence and participation in this ministry.
We are a J-O-Y (Jesus-Others-You) Ministry.
Are you prepared to go all the way?


It's time to get off the sidelines.
It's time to stop making excuses.
It's time to open your heart.
It's time for you to shine.

We love you. We need each other to survive.
We need to hear what's in your spirit.
We need you to go all the way...............with the Lord.


ARTHUR & HELEN

No comments:

Post a Comment