Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THANKSGIVING




T is for, Thanksgiving...Enter his gates with
thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to
 him and praise his name.  Psalm 100:4
H is for, Hope... does not disappoint us, because
 God's love has been poured into our hearts through
 the Holy Spirit which has been given to us.  Romans 5:5
  is for, And my God will meet all your needs
 according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
     Philippians 4:19
   N is for, Never... will I leave you; never will
I forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5b
  K is for, Keep...me safe, O god, for in you I take refuge. 
 Psalm 16:1
  is for, Submit...yourselves, then, to God. resist
 the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
   G is for, Gratitude...Let the word of Christ dwell in
 you richly as you teach and admonish one another with
 all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and
spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 
 Colossians 3:16
   I is for, I ...will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
 and will call upon the name of the Lord.  Psalm 116:17
  V is for, Verily, Verily, I say unto you. He that entereth
 not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some
 other way, the same is a thief and a robber. John 10:1
  I is for, It... is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
Psalm 92:1
  N is for, No...good thing will he withhold from them
 that walk up rightly. Psalm 84:11 b
  G is for, Give....and it shall be given unto you;
 good measure, pressed down, and shaken together
and running over.  Luke 6:38 a

No comments:

Post a Comment