Friday, November 23, 2012

ONE OF GOD'S PROMISES


Prayer:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray and confess that the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Pastor Tarrent and Pastor Dr Ralph F. Wilson…the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge. I pray that as Your Spirit rests upon these two Pastor, He will make them of quick understanding because You, Lord, have anointed and qualified them to preach the Gospel to the meek, the poor, the wealthy, the afflicted. You have sent them to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound.

I pray and believe that no weapon that is formed against them shall prosper and that any tongue that rises against them in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong. I pray that You prosper them abundantly, Lord-physically, spiritually and financially.

Lord, I pray and believe that, each and everyday, freedom of utterance is given to them, that they will open their mouth boldly and courageously as they ought to get the Gospel to the people. Thank You, Lord, for the added strength which comes superhumanly that You have given them.

I hereby confess that I shall stand behind them and undergird them in prayer. I shall say only that good thing that will edify Pastor Tarrent and Pastor. I will not allow myself to judge them, but will continue to intercede for them and speak and pray blessings upon them in the name of Jesus. Thank You, Jesus, for the answers. Hallelujah!



Thank you June, I receive every word as I begin to teach. Go with me in your Bible to the book of Acts. Chapter 2 and Verses 38  and 39. I will be reading from the New Century Version: Peter said to them, "Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. This promise is for you, for your children, and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself."
What does this promise speak to you? 
I have been summoned to teach this morning from  Jeremiah 29 and 11: I say this because I know what I am planning for you, "says the Lord." I have good plans for you; not to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future.  v12 Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. v13 You will search for me with all your heart, you will find me! v14 I will let you find me says the Lord.

I have to teach this quickly. What does this promise speak to you?

Your Loving Heavenly Father reveals your purpose each and every day. When you call, come and pray. Call, Come and Pray and I will listen to you is a promise. Search for me with your heart (spirit). You find Your Heavenly Father within your spirit on the inside of you. Stop looking for places where He is not to be found. Your Father promises to let you find Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment